Access the blockchain like never before with Alchemy's continually expanding Enhanced API suite, and web3 developer tools! Query NFTs by the user, trace transactions, get real-time notifications in your dApp, debug smart contracts faster, and do more with Alchemy's supported endpoints.
Alchemy's NFT API allows you to quickly get all the information you need to know about NFTs from the blockchain including Ethereum and Polygon.
Rather than searching, indexing, and storing data yourself - you can now make one request to fetch specific NFT information for both ERC-721 and ERC-1155 tokens, like:
- All NFTs owned by an address
- Metadata and attributes for a specific NFT token
Transfers are a representation of value being exchanged between two accounts, and sometimes users wish to see the historical transactions associated with a specific account or address.
Getting historical transactions is currently an extremely challenging and inefficient task, requiring users to scan the entire blockchain and index everything to search for transactions associated with the desired address.
With the Transfers API, users can query all historical transactions for an address in one request!
- How to Get Transaction History for an Address on Ethereum
- How to get historical transactions on Polygon
- How to Get All NFTs Owned by an Address
- How to Get NFTs Minted by an Address
Fetch all transaction receipts for a block number or a block hash in one API call using the alchemy_getTransactionReceipts method - for mainnet and testnets on Ethereum, Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum.
Easily request information on specific tokens such as metadata or balances.
Alchemy currently supports the following endpoints:
- alchemy_getTokenAllowance - returns the amount the spender is allowed to withdraw from the owner.
- alchemy_getTokenBalances - returns token balances for a specific address given a list of contracts.
- alchemy_getTokenMetadata - returns metadata (name, symbol, decimals, logo) for a given token contract address.
Alchemy provides a set of webhooks for tracking address activity, mined transactions, dropped transactions, and gas prices on several blockchains.
Developers can manually create webhooks from within the dashboard, or programmatically create webhooks to track activity for 10+ addresses using the Notify API.
- Notify API Quickstart
- How to Integrate Alchemy Webhooks with Zapier
- Building a dApp with Real-Time Transaction Notifications
Trace API methods give developers access to the most detailed information about on-chain activity, and allow users to get a full externality trace on any transaction executed on Ethereum.
Unlike the log filtering API, you are able to search and filter based only upon address information.
Information returned includes the execution of all
SUICIDE and all variants of
CALL together with input data, output data, gas usage, the amount transferred, and the success status of each individual action.
Alchemy allows you to subscribe for push updates via Websockets on a variety of real-time alerts, such as pending transactions, log events, new blocks and more!