Get access to Alchemy for free here.
Improve developer experience by allowing your team to prevent issues before they happen.
Understand and increase the performance and efficiency of your app.
Gain insights about user behavior and growth trends that are currently unavailable.
No configuration--works out of the box.
- Developers spend more time reacting to active issues than preventing them from happening in the first place, sacrificing nights of sleep in the process.
- Because Web3 monitoring tools are non-existent, developers learn about errors at the same time as their users.
- Traditional analytics fail Web3 developers, as they don’t capture all the data they need.
- Developers don’t have time to spend on deep integrations with new products.
Alchemy monitor provides you with the data you need, and has the following benefits:
- Collects and surfaces critical information about overall application health, making it easy to catch and solve issues before they balloon.
- Enables real time error monitoring and alerting, so your team will be the first to know about issues.
- Gives developers deep and rich analytics to understand application performance and usage, and see in real time how optimizations are affecting these stats.
- Lets you see where in the world your product is being used, and how adoption is growing in different markets.
- Works out of the box with Alchemy Supernode, no additional effort required.
Instantly check on the high-level health of all your apps in one place, including requests per second, response time, and error rates.
Review specific app usage over time, compare and contrast production and staging, or two different apps completely, and even deep dive into app usage by the method.
Gain invaluable insights into your user behavior with aggregated geographic, traffic, and activity data without compromising privacy or security.
Receive automated alerts whenever your app hits errors and needs your attention. Plus, get a daily report of key health metrics so you never lose touch with performance.
Updated 5 months ago