Cronos is the first blockchain network that interoperates with both the Ethereum and Cosmos ecosystems. Cronos is a chain running in parallel to the Crypto.org Chain and the Mainnet is shipped with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that executes user-submitted smart contract codes.
Crypto.org offers two networks for its chain: Mainnet and Croeseid (testnet). Both offer the same API methods using Tendermint or gRPC.
- Network Name: Cronos Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://evm.cronos.org
- Chain ID: 25
- Currency Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronoscan.com/
And that’s it! You now have added the Cronos network.
Cronos Testnet replicates the Cronos Mainnet, except its primary use is for testing.
Adding the testnet is the same process as adding the mainnet shown above, with a few differences.
1. First, make sure you’ve enabled the Show test networks toggle. This will list all the default test networks within your network list.
(You can find this in Settings>Advanced>Show test Networks)
- Network Name: Cronos Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://evm-t3.cronos.org
- Chain ID: 338
- Currency Symbol: tCRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronos.org/explorer/testnet3
Updated 4 months ago