Why Use Apex Wallet?
Apex Wallet has amazing features built specifically for users and developers!
Why Apex Wallet?
Are you wondering why Alchemy loves the Apex wallet extension? It is a widely popular wallet used by many developers in the web3 ecosystem, especially Alchemy University students and builders.
Here is a quick rundown of all the awesome features made available to users and developers on the Apex wallet:
- Easy NFT Indexing: view NFTs immediately in your wallet
- In-Wallet Direct Messaging: send and receive important messages to other Apex users, directly from your wallet
- Developer-Focused: developer-first features such as the ability to view contract metadata when interacting with dApps
- Security-Oriented: Apex simulates transactions before you execute them to ensure you aren’t making mistakes
Or Hear It Directly From the Apex Team
'Why Apex Wallet?' answered by the Apex Team! 🔥
We are a reimagined web3 wallet built for a seamless and secure user experience.
We allow users to:
- store NFTs in their own NFT gallery
- message friends directly in wallet
- receive mission critical notifications from their favorite dApps all while protecting them through transaction simulation and contract verification
We allow developers to:
- test networks (i.e. Göerli)
- the ability to view detailed contract summaries
- privacy mode during screen-share
- helpful account tree to navigate to test wallets
Our mission is to make web3 more intuitive and safe for all users. We support many chains including Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism and allow you to add your own RPCs. Get started by creating a new wallet or importing your seed phrase/private keys from a previous wallet! (edited)
How to Install Apex Wallet
Excited about all the features mentioned above and more? Follow this guide on how to install Apex Wallet!
Updated 10 days ago